I swear I'll have to remember to use both pages of that notebook next time if I'm going to attempt to draw 'spidergrams'.
Like yuck, look at all the nicely organised notes that we have, all the slideshows and everything else. Then looking at my notebook, it's like wow. A huge
mess disaster.
But anyway, those two
attempted spidergrams that I
took hours to draw drew covered Landforms and Settlements, so YAY! That kinda refreshed my memory on the two topics leh, so it's revision lah kay. LOL.
Mugged with Jade and YingYing today at the canteen. Yixi took a super duper long time to reach. LOL. She had remedial. Woho.
Speaking of remedial, before remedial today Janson came to borrow my WR book, so I just
shun bian asked him to buy a pack of biscuits for me to last through Geog remedial.
And he never came back.
LOL. Afterwards he said he passed it to PeiJun, but I dunno where it went. I got another pack from him (which he wanted so badly). Sorry. WAHAHA. LOL.
And then, after the tedious spidergrams and handing up of Jade's History essay, we went to OC. Wee. We did rope first. Yuck lah. I can't get up. Get up le also cannot come down. LOL.
Then was the wall. Damn. I still can't get up
at all please. That sucks. And now I have blisters (mostly due to my attempt to climb the monkey bars like 4 times in a row about two days back).
I think I tried to climb up at least ten times. And I still couldn't get up. YUCK LAH. That bian tai YingYing gets up on her first try every single time, and she still says, be it for monkey bars or wall, "Climb xxx need to fei li meh?"
YUCKS.
And then I put YingYing's shoes on the monkey bars. Yixi climbed on top (Ew, she can CLIMB ON TOP. You evil monkey.) and then put YingYing's shoes horizontally and in the middle of the monkey bars. Until even if I jumped, I couldn't reach it lah. I'm short. EW. (Yes Pontianak, I know I'm short.) Evil grin. I bet YingYing got pissed. Oops. =/
Jade and YingYing tells me the story of how Liboon rams into the wall when attempting to climb it. Imagine if it was Lard; the wall may suffer from a crush injury.
And yes, he loves being called Lard please. Jade says he even boasts about it.
Anyway, I wish the squad was a class lah. I think it'd be so much better. Pfft. YES, Jade knows why.
I'm thinking of changing my skin. AGAIN. Like something like the one at
this site. It's designed by kt. Yay. THANK YOU. (If you even come here). He sent it like ages ago, but I just didn't use it.
And I don't like fishballs with chilli in them.